- 2020-01-17 19:55:00
How to Classify Garage for Garage Sale
Many of us have numerous unwanted items in our home which we just use once and then there is no use of it like me. I am fond of purchasing every new design dress and other accessories and it becomes useless with next latest design. Recently when I was searching for some new designs of clothes and I got yard hoppers and it was really amazing to see the idea of garage sale. Taking an idea I decided to arrange a garage sale in my area to sale my used and unwanted stuff at the lowest price.
Yard Hopping advertise garage sale. online on its website by adding your garage sale event with neighborhood garage sales. There is an app to list your garage sale by map in it. I advertise garage sale and with the help of my friends I successfully arranged a Garage sale in my area and you will be astonished that I cleared out all my garage stock and got good amount in return. This is really a good idea to organize a garage sale event like I organized garage sale near me and get money to buy new things. The best of recycling your money.
To help you in arranging a successful garage sale event at your place it is important to make classification of your garage items. Here you go with some steps of how to classify garage items in different categories.
Firstly make a garage sale listing and classify into 3 different categories, to later create a section in your garage sale day dedicated to recycling your products by selling them to other interested people. Remember that these items must be in good condition and at a slightly more reasonable garage sale than if they will be new.
Category 1: Collectables
Maybe it can sound very animated movie, but it's true. Sometimes we don't notice that among our things are items that only take up space for us, but for other people they may be that key piece that they need to complete or enlarge an existing collection of sentimental or economic value.
That is why this category is very popular among the garage seekers finding the invaluable piece from the other side of the world and not found commonly in markets like I bought last some antiques garages from neighborhood garage sale which I did not find anywhere else. So check very well those antique garages that maybe some relative inherits you or that you have saved since childhood and you don't care if they are or not getting dusty, since you might find in them an extra income that helps you improve your economy and grow your business, without having contemplated it.
Category 2: Recycling fashion
Among women, we know that there are boxes and boxes of clothes or semi-new shoes that perhaps we never liked, they went out of style or only occupied themselves for a special event and never in life have we considered putting ourselves back on. Being addicted to fashion, wouldn't it be a good idea to recycle those clothes in community garage sales and get money to buy newer clothes? I think nobody likes a pair of new jeans or shoes that are finally your size.
Specifically in this category we can find subcategories for all types of markets. Here we present the most notable.
- Bags and shoes. There will always be shoes and bags that someone bought to use a single day, and then they went directly to their original box to never be used again. Why not put these garage items together and put them on garage sale event to buy new ones that you are going to use and that someone is looking for?
- Evening dress. It is typical that you are invited to a gala event and you should go with a new dress or suit that you probably will not want to wear again because you already used it or because it went out of style. Now it has become a garage for you. Where does that clothes go? Well, to dust. To continue having those beautiful dresses or new costumes for each gala event that you are going to attend, I recommend you to put on reasonable garage sale or auction those that you no longer plan to use again for personal reasons.
- Add pictures of how that dress was useful at the time. Add some pictures of yours having that clothes in famous gala to attract the audience and will give an imagination of final look to them.
- Costumes and seasonal costumes. In this case it applies to garage costumes of children, youth, women, men, etc. And not to mention the seasons: spring, dance, Halloween, Christmas, etc. Every year there are new characters, new trends and sometimes these costumes are very expensive new to only use once in a lifetime. To busy these costumes at garage sales is the best option.
- Baby clothes. Let's not talk about how quickly babies grow and how quickly they leave clothes, shoes, accessories such as crib, stroller etc. You can make a garage sale deals of clothes (always in good condition) by age of the baby so that the price is worth it.
Don't forget to include all the specifications of the clothes you are selling at garage sale so that people can buy your garages easily.
Category 3: Electronic items
In every garage sale you cannot miss that cell phone that you no longer want because you are looking for a newer model, or that guitar that is like new but you only used it for a music class and you did not like that atmosphere. Take out that electronic item that cost you some money and put it on garage sale offer for half of its original price. Many other electronic items could be the best options for this category. You must have reasonable garage sale of electronic items and sale it with a good check.
To classify garages will help you a lot in pricing and displaying. Best of luck for your garage sale event.