TONS of V-A-R-I-E-T-Y at this GROUP yard sale...
When a group of pet lovers learned that a friend is in need of funds to afford her adorable pup's surgery & aftercare treatment as a result of canine cancer, we all pulled together -- collecting all kinds of different items from all different types of people in our lives to generate this large sale and alleviate some of the cost of the expensive surgery the pup, known to us as, "Pi" needs soon!!
As a result, if you name it ... there is probably a version of it available at this sale!!
First of all ... to celebrate the fact that "Pi" loves kids when she's feeling healthy, we are giving away for free COVID-FRIENDLY PACKAGED bags of candy for the kids who stop by the sale!! Perfectly timed as the sale happens to fall on Halloween!
In addition, we've assembled small packages of very healthy and allergen friendly pup treats which will be for sale for only $2 so that even if you don't find an item you want to purchase at the sale, you can still contribute to our fundraising efforts by purchasing a treat bag for your pup(s) at home!! :-) We encourage you to be thankful and celebrate EVERY healthy moment you get to spend with each!!
We've priced everything reasonably and are expecting many things to go quickly!!
As far as variety, the following types of items will be for sale:
* Toys for all ages!
* Family Games (The traditional Ones)
* Party and / or Family Games (Electronic)
* Party and/ or Family Games (Cards or Dice - some brand new)
* Unique Board & Fantasy & War Games (the kind that are difficult to find and some collect)
* Tools (of varying use and ages)
* Jewelry (of varying styles and from varying time periods)
* Paperback Books & Hardback Books (All kinds of topics both popular and obscure - just to name a few: NONFICTION: Travel, Political, True Crime, Christian Topics, Bibles, Biographies, Autobiographies, Historical, Depression, Mental Health, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Marital, Counseling, Relationship, Church Functioning, Self Help, Psychology, FICTION: Titles from popular past and present book clubs (eg: Oprah's club), Fantasy, Horror, Crime, Romance, Popular young adult adventures
* Electronics (Printer)
* Phones (of varying styles and ages)
* Pots & Pans
* Unique Home Decor Items (the type of stuff you'd find at a Hobby Lobby)
* Wall Hangings
* Picture Frames
* Disney Items (Some souvenir type, some collectible,
* Antique Items
* Educational Items
* Media Items
* China (Plates, Bowls, Cups, etc), Entire Place Settings Never Used
* Office Items
* Men's Clothes (Varying sizes, styles, brands, varying occasions)
* Women's Clothes (Varying sizes, styles, brands, Professional, Business, Casual, Athletic)
* Some Clothes still have the tags on them!!
* Several Women's Business Suits (Some New w/ Tags)
* Adult Shoes (eg: Steve Madden & Other Brands)
* Kids Clothes
* Craft Items (Misc, sewing, crocheting, knitting)
* Wrapping Paper
* Barbie Dolls
* Small Appliances
* Unique Salt & Pepper Shakers
* Antique Spoon Collection
* Outdoor Items
* Yard Flag(s) / Decor
* Athletic Equipment
* Framed Prints & Posters
* Lamps & other Home Goods / Housewares
* Vintage Music Players
* Animal / Pet Carriers
* Animal / Pet Toys
* Animal / Pet Accessories
* Organizational Tools
* Gift Items (of all sorts)
* Gift Wrapping Supplies (Gift Bags, Wrapping Paper, Tissue Paper, Curling Ribbon, Flat Ribbon, Bows)
* Stationary / Cards
* Extremely Large & Clean & Well Cared for Plush Mickey & Minnie Mouse Plush Toys (greater than 3ft in height)
* Hello Kitty Items
* Dutch Pots
* Cast Iron Pots / Cookware
* Thomas Kinkade Stuff
* Resume Paper / Office Paper Supplies
* Home Schooling Supplies
* Teacher Supplies
* Precious Moments Figures
* Vintage Blue Holland
* University of Maryland Attire / Clothes
* Star Wars Items (Yoda)
* Star Trek (The Original Series)
* Japanese Prints
* Beanie Babies (Some of the rare ones w/ all the right Errors to make them collectible)
* Vintage McDonalds Toys
* 80's Cartoon Items
* Hanging Rack
* Brand New Sheet Sets in Packaging
***And the list just keeps growing as more and more items continue to be collected...